New in this release:
- A free MAT-File viewer / differ.
- Includes support for WorkspaceData in Simulink models and UserData properties in Simulink blocks, both for viewing and diffing.
- Simulink diff reports.
- Supports export to human-readable PDF and DOCX, as well as machine-readable XML.
- Reports can be triggered from the command line for batch-operation.
- Simulink subdiff allows any two Simulink elements to be compared (no longer limited to model roots).
- You can even compare subsystems and subcharts that are inside the same model.
- DiffPlug can now dereference library links.
- Differ configs can now be exported and imported, to allow sharing and storing of various settings.
- Improved support for custom block masks. Works for masks that look roughly like:
fprintf('%s', get_param(gcb, 'SomeParam'))
- Implemented Simulink’s AttributeFormatString (a.k.a Block Annotation Properties)
- More than 10x performance increase for the differ for large models.