New in this release:
- When external changes are detected in an open file, DiffPlug will now refresh the editor rather than open a file status dialog. If you have made changes to the file, the file status dialog will be displayed as before.
- If you prefer the old behavior where a file status dialog was displayed whenever an external change was detected, this can be enabled from the “Help -> Preferences” window.
- DiffPlug’s “new version available” notifier now allows you to ignore a specific update.
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.2.0 which affected saving Simulink .mdl files.
- Fixed the error message that was sometimes displayed when very different Simulink models were compared.