New in this release:
- Integrated subversion client!
- Easily browse text, images, and Simulink on remote SVN servers.
- Checkout SVN repos and make commits from your local machine.
- Free while it’s in alpha!
- Significant performance improvements while browsing the filesystem and opening new diffs.
- Correct handling of high-resolution screens and non-standard font sizes.
- DiffPlug now gives a warning if
DiffPlug.exeis given command line arguments directly.
dp.exeis the intended command line client.
- KeyRing now gives a warning when a password has leading or trailing spaces which are likely to be a typo.
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Fixed a bug which affected some folder comparisons.
- Fixed a minor regression in the command line parser.