New in this release:
- Editing and merging of Simulink embedded MATLAB functions and blocks.
- Added export information (ERN, ECCN, CCATS, etc.) to the manual.
- Windows explorer extension is now optional.
- Diffs can now be opened by dragging a file and then dropping it on top of the file with which you would like to diff.
- Files can now be added to the DiffList by dragging them onto the DiffList icon.
- Folder names must now end in a slash.
C:\path\signifies a folder named “path”, while
C:\pathsignifies a file named path.
- Autocompleter dropdowns are now translucent and more responsive.
- Archives (.zip, .tgz) can now be opened directly.
- Simulink files can now be opened / diffed from within an archive file.
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Fixed explorer.exe crashes that affected a few XP users with specific conflicting software.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.1.0 which caused the Simulink differ’s colors to stop updating dynamically in response to ignored properties.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to open Simulink models with pre-R2008a Goto blocks.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to open a folder in a zip file which doesn’t contain explicit folder entries.
- Fixed a minor visual layout bug in the folder viewer.
- Various UI fixes related to right-click popups.
- Various UI fixes to the image viewer and differ (better hover detection, better keyboard shortcuts).