New in this release:
- Powerful signal tracing
- We’ve added the ability to trace not only one signal, but all the inputs and outputs of a block.
- Includes intelligent handling of
- Goto and from
- Subsystems, inports, and outports
- Enabled, triggered, and function call subsystems
- If / else and case subsystems
- All for free!
- Also added the ability to extend a trace arbitrarily deep (traces ordinarily end at the first non-virtual block)
- This is advanced functionality which requires a dp.simstate.differ license
- Stateflow transitions now display their execution order
- Full support from R2008a to R2013b
- KeyRing is now searchable
Bugs fixed in this release:
- Fixed a memory leak in the Simulink parser - much faster for large models than before!
- Fixed several display bugs related to special subsystem ports (enable, trigger, function-call, etc.) and how they react to block rotation and mirroring.