New in this release:
- DiffPlug now remembers its window position when it is shutdown, and attempts to restore that position on startup.
- Synergy integration can now be controlled from the command line.
- DiffPlug’s Simulink differ now makes it easy to arrange a diff over multiple monitors.
- Enumerated constants now display their value.
- Added the ability to graphically squash commits.
- Added the ability to edit commit metadata.
- When viewing a commit, it is now possible to specify which parent you’d like to see the changes relative to.
- Sync and Reflog are now displayed as tabs, rather than separate buttons.
- Explicit merges are now
- Double-clicking a commit or branch now opens that point in history as a folder.
- Improved the mechanism for applying changes and content from old commits.
- Nuke now shows you untracked files which will be deleted.
- It is now possible to drag any commit or branch onto any other to initiate a diff.
- Made it possible to force push a remote branch backwards.
Fixed in this release:
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to switch dp.simstate.differ licenses.
- Fixed a bug which caused some dialogs to open partially off-screen.
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to open a branch as a folder.