New in this release:
- You can now embed Simulink diagrams into a word document.
- It’s not a copy-pasted image, it’s a live link to the actual model.
- Improvements to the navigation bar.
Fixed in this release:
- When drawing
plotcommands on custom masks,
NaNvalues should be treated as a break in the line. Starting with 1.7.0, DiffPlug does so. Previously, it did not, which caused a “scribble” artifact on some models.
- Diagrams now remember their position when you return to them.
- Fixed a bug in the navigation bar related to text diffs.
- Fixed non-ASCII characters in MDL files.