DIFFPLUG LLC (“LICENSOR”) LICENSES THE ATTACHED SOFTWARE TO YOU (“LICENSEE”) ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE “LICENSE”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, COPY, OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The software that accompanies this License is the property of Licensor or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property law.
Licensor grants Licensee the non-exclusive right and license to install and use the Software in accordance with the then-current DiffPlug licensing policies as outlined at http://www.diffplug.com/licensing, and the terms of this license.
Licensee may not rent, lease, copy, distribute, license, assign, or otherwise transfer the Software to any other party except by using the “team” mechanism provided by the DiffPlug website and described at http://www.diffplug.com/licensing.
Licensee may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not DiffPlug LLC assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
DIFFPLUG LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in DiffPlug LLC. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
DiffPlug makes use of the following third party libraries, under the appropriate licenses:
- The Eclipse RCP Platform under the EPL, http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html
- KTable under the EPL.
- GlazedLists under the MPL, http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
- The Amazon AWS SDK for Java under the Apache 2.0 license, http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- AspectJ under the EPL.
- Apache Commons Codec and Logging under the Apache 2.0 license.
- FreeMarker library. This product includes software developed by the Visigoth Software Society (http://www.visigoths.org/).
- Apache HttpComponents Client under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Jackson JSON Processor under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Spring under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Streaming API for XML (StAX) under the Apache 2.0 license.
- Google Guava under the Apache 2.0 license.