New in this release
- Added the ability to generate a report from a Simulink diff and export as
- Currently suppports only human-readable formats, no machine-readable format yet.
- If there are changes in MAT-data, the existence of the change will be noted in the report, but there won't be any description. So it will say "UserData was added/removed/changed", but that's all.
- Added support for TortoiseGit.
Fixed in this release
- Improved the license manager user interface, to make the current activation status easier to see.