What's new in DiffPlug 2.9.0
New in this release - Git
- Initial GitHub support.
- Support is limited to public repositories on GitHub.com. Private repositories and GitHub Enterprise support to follow.
Fixed in this release - Git
- Fixed a bug when diffing changes in the working copy of submodules.
- Fixed some bugs related to tracking branches, especially when their branch name doesn't exactly match the remote branch name (e.g.
New in this release - Simulink
- Added support for R2022b.
New in this release - general usage
- We have bumped the underlying Java Runtime to Java 17, which means that Windows Vista and 7 are no longer officially supported. No changes in Mac or Linux compatibility.