What's new in DiffPlug 2.0.3
- We have updated www.gitfromscratch.com to match the 2.x release.
- If a legacy license is copy-pasted to the 2.x dialog, it will still work.
- An empty tree diff now says "(no changes)" rather than just being blank.
- Right-clicking anywhere in the entity console now opens the context menu.
- Clicking the
Goto WC button now triggers a scroll in the history table.
- Drag a git folder to the remotes
+ to add it as a remote.
- Now possible to make a git commit with no changed files, but only by manually overriding the warning.
- Added the ability to delete all ignored files from a git working copy.
- Improvements to the
apply content /
apply delta /
unapply delta UI.
- Renaming a git remote to the empty string is now handled correctly.
- Fixed bug when comparing git working copy to empty commit.
- Now possible to initialize a git repository in a folder which already contains files.
- Fixed editing a git commit with no parents (the first commit in a repository).
- Weird highlighting on the commit/squash editor is now fixed.