What's new in DiffPlug 2.0.2
- The content of Simulink DocBlocks can now be opened in the viewer (windows only for now).
- An in-progress git clone can now be cancelled.
- Git squash now works on a larger variety of commit topologies.
- Fixed intermittent warning when closing the command console.
- Fixed several zombie thread issues.
- Fixed many small bugs in the git client, including:
- Double-clicking the commit button could cause two commits.
- Editing an old commit message would sometimes not update in the repository view.
- Many minor fixes.