What's new in DiffPlug 2.0.4
- Added support for firewalls and proxies (including those that require authentication).
- Simulink diagrams now keep their scroll position in sync during mouse drags.
- Added the ability to open a
.collabdiff archive from SmartBear Collaborator.
dp integration with
git for the case where content was added or deleted.
- All external git client users should update their
dp commandline to this, especially SourceTree users.
- Even better is to learn our built-in git client.
- Fixed a bug when viewing a Simulink diff which could cause a hang when diffing models where a block has been replaced with its inline library implementation.
- The DiffList closing behavior is now a little less twitchy.
- Fixed a bug when diffing Simulink models a line which has a destination but no source could cause an exception when performing topological matching.
- Fixed a bug for legacy licenses in the Chinese locale.
- Fixed a bug when importing the MATLAB path for a Simulink library link.